From the proven Unimat CNC System we now have developed a 3D printer, based on the same control software and the versatile stepper controller.
In addition to high stability and accuracy also the temperature controlled print bed as well as the precise sensors allow for fast production of beautiful models.
– Filament quick change, low maintenance, adjustable guideways
– Full metal frame and sturdy construction
– Webcam ready
– For all common filaments: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Laybrick etc.
– Open Source Software: Machinekit & cross platform user interface on Windows, OSX, Linux, Android
– LEDs for illumination and colored coded signaling
– Part of the modular UNIMAT system: SandyBox, LIN-CONTR, Stepper etc.
Technical Data UNI-PRINT-3D
- Layer resolution 20 micron
- Build volume 200x280x240 mm
- Speed ≤ 250 mm/s 2A stepper motors
- Nozzle 0.4 mm (optional 0.3 or 0.5)
- Metal Hotend Filament Ø 1.75 mm ≤ 300°C incl. sensor
- Heatbed Aluminium ≤ 150°C incl. sensor
- File types via Slic3r: STL, OBJ, DAE, AMF etc. slic3r configs included
- Connectivity USB, Ethernet, WiFi-ready
- Printing technology FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication )
- Power 400W 100-240V / 24V
- Weight approx. 23kg
– Direct import of ISO Standard G-Code, standard RepRap, G-Code
– HalScope & HalMeter: Observing parameters like acceleration, temperature control circuit etc. during operation
– Easily customizable configurations allow for testing own M-codes and I/Os, integration of other devices like robots etc.
– Modular design – with expansion port ready for additional functionalities: CNC Spindle, 3D- Scanner, 2. Extruder
– Autonomous printing